What would you like to see more reviews of?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Are there any bits of hardware or software that you'd like to see reviewed on PC Review over the coming months? If so, please let me know - I'd love to hear your ideas on what would be an interesting read!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
AMD are hitting the headlines fast with new hardware and an updates to the Crimson software. (shadow play not)

hey, I'm interested, I have AMD ... oh, an Intel are/maybe/probably going to use/licence/buy, GPUs. :)

gamer.gif

Reaction score
I am with you Abarbarian from what I have experienced dabbling as well running Linux Distro's I settled with Mint because as a ex Microsoft user it seems to slip into place very easily and easy for someone who wants a Operating System/Distro that has the ability to be not so different than Windows. The big thing is there is a choice out there for the people to be able find a Linux distro that suits them. I have tried several Lubuntu, Ubuntu, Zorin, Fedora but found Linux Mint Cinnamon suited me best and easiest to work with so that is the one I now use. BUT everyone who or anyone who is thinking to change from Windows to any Linux Distro must remember that Linux is not Windows and there is a learning curve, but as soon as you realise it is not Windows it becomes simpler.

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
CPU's.

Intel have led the field for some years now, it would be good if AMD could regain the top spot again, there was a brief period where AMD processors led the field. All that fun we had unlocking AMD CPU's with a small stroke of pencil lead or PCB paint.

So yes, AMD CPU reviews, particularly in comparison to Intel CPU's, would be interesting.

This request does not necessarily mean an admission to volunteer to write the review ;) But hey, I do have more time on my hands these days...

Reaction score
I would love to see some reviews of peripherals eg reasonable priced speakers, keyboards & mice, external drives etc:thumb:

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas folks, keep them coming :D. Looks like AMD, Linux and reasonably priced components are the way to go so far.

Reaction score
I could write as a newby to linux a review or my perspective to Linux Mint if required.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I could write as a newby to linux a review or my perspective to Linux Mint if required.

Would love to read that! I dabble in Linux, but couldn't imagine switching over - but I applaud those who have made the leap.

Ask a Question