Out of date reviews

Reaction score
I have just been looking at the kit reviews and I feel that many of them go back to 2002 perhaps it would be worthwhile if we were to delete the old ones as much of the software and hardware is no longer manufactured as this is such a fast moving industry. It may be a good idea to start again, I wonder what others think.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Many may not be relevant anymore but they're our history and my own feeling is I'd rather see them stay.

Some folk actually go searching for old reviews when they acquire an old item as well so they may very well be useful to some folk.

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
I vote for an archived review area. That way they are still online for anyone who needs, but doesn't clutter the existing forum.

Once a review reaches a certain period of time, say one to two years, it gets folded and put away for later.

Im not much on reviews per se, but I can appreciate a neat and orderly workspace.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, there are plenty of old reviews on here - but some are still read and visited so I wouldn't want to remove them. Ideally there would be more reviews of newer hardware/software to bump the old items further down the list - so once I've got more time in the summer this will be something I'll tackle :).

Ask a Question