What laptop is best???

Reaction score
hello all..

i am looking for a laptop, i currently have a crap pc but the picture quality is excellent but have decided to buy a laptop for when i am away from home.. in the past i have had laptops but they have been no good for watching live streaming off football via the sopcast player.. this is the main thing i want it for as i enjoy watching football but most of the ones i get are rubbish.. so can anyone tell me what the best laptops are for watching live streaming football via sopcast as i really want a quality picture like i can get on the pc.

so has anyone got a laptop that does this and can tell me what it is or any ideas on what laptop is best...

thank you all..

Reaction score
How much £££ do you want to spend?
This would give us a better guide to helping you.;)

Reaction score
well it depends on the laptop.. i would consider paying whatever too get a decent laptop with a decent picture... most laptops play decent dvds and films but when it comes too watching full screen football it changes.;.

Reaction score
k thanx waynos i shall defo have a look at these as it gets very frustrating not being able to watch it in peace and a clear picture

Ask a Question