What kind of fighting game?

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
What Type of fighting games do you guys play? by type i mean something like wrestling, streetfighter type, mortal kombat type, or Tekken type, or Super smash bros stlye. and what do you think is the best fighting game of all?
i think Street Fighter 2 on snes, a classic.:D

Reaction score
i've not got any fighting game at the moment - but my fav was Tekken for the PS

most of my games are FPS or a few racing games plus a few others.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Best fighting game in my opinion is Soul Calibur 2, buts the tekken series to shame. Much more fluent, loads of characters, over a hundred weapons :/ and loads od different levels/scenery to choose from.

If you live in the UK, HMV have it for the PS2 @ £8 at the moment!

Reaction score
COME ON GUYS IT ALL ABOUT SUPER STREET FIGHTER 2!!!!!!!
thats the best game of all time for fighting! Long live SSF2!!!!

I will meditate and then DESTROY YOU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Reaction score
Those games get to old to fast. You might like them the first day, then you are sick of them. Give me a strategy or RPG any day. If I have to choose, I would say Return of the King

Reaction score
Yer I loved Street fighter 2 although I never thought it was as good on consoles, you couldn't bash the joysticks ( no dirty comments please ) in the same way as down Leicester Square in the Trocadero. I also loved the original version, I though all the super speed versions they brought out were a bit OTT.

Yie Ar Kung-Fu on the Acorn Electron was my first ever game :p

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
wizard1231 said:
Those games get to old to fast. You might like them the first day, then you are sick of them. Give me a strategy or RPG any day. If I have to choose, I would say Return of the King
Return of the king isnt really a fighting game. More of an Arcade/Adventure sorta game.

If you want a fighting game that doesnt get old quick, try Soul Calibur 2. It has a sort of story mode, where you unlock hundreds of weapons, many new characters and plenty of levels. You have to do certain challenges like defeating 10 enemies in 5 minutes without your health regenerating after each fight :/. Theres hundreds of challenges to do, and it will keep even the best gamer at bay for a few weeks at least ;).

Ask a Question