• Active Community

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • More Features

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If you have any suggestions for improvements on the site, please leave a comment here :)

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
If you have any suggestions for improvements on the site, please leave a comment here :)

You could add more features

for example:

A Chat room

A chatroom could be very usefull for people who dont have time on the Forum to wait for a reply!

if there was a chatroom, people could get a faster solution

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Considering the site is called "PC Reveiw" you would expect more than around 20 items reveiwed.

Some more reveiws would be ideal :) .

Reaction score
i want to review some stuff

i just dont have the money to buy new stuff TO review

unless anyone wants reviews on what i have!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
My request to the members and not to the administration is that they participate in the activities by giving comments on the reviews, like what they liked or disliked, their own viewpoint etc. Reviews are read by many outsiders but hardly anyone of our own members contribute anything towards a review. Feedback is essential not only to the writer but to the community on the whole and it promotes healthy discussions.

If people do not have any questions either they know everything or know nothing!

Reaction score
Sorry to ressurect the thread but there is one thing that i have been thinking about.

in the "quick reply" sectionof the threads is it at all possible to just have a quote button in there - i guess its the most commonly used feature and it would be nice not having to "go advanced" to use it.

For all the non codey people out there at least...

no probs if not possible

Cheers, Christopher

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
My request to the members and not to the administration is that they participate in the activities by giving comments on the reviews, like what they liked or disliked, their own viewpoint etc. Reviews are read by many outsiders but hardly anyone of our own members contribute anything towards a review. Feedback is essential not only to the writer but to the community on the whole and it promotes healthy discussions.

If people do not have any questions either they know everything or know nothing!
... constuctive critisum would not hurt either, in fact any "comment" would be better than none (or would it) ... I would also like to see Ian impliment my "mini review" idea where anybody can leave a quick couple of paragraphs on even the standard perhipherall one might use. Whether that be hardware or software or even a gadget that they use.

:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Sorry to ressurect the thread but there is one thing that i have been thinking about.

in the "quick reply" sectionof the threads is it at all possible to just have a quote button in there - i guess its the most commonly used feature and it would be nice not having to "go advanced" to use it.

For all the non codey people out there at least...

no probs if not possible

Cheers, Christopher
It is already there Chris, click on the little button next to the "quote" in the post. It looks like a piece of paper and a quill.

Then it takes you to the quick reply section, once you have filled it in, just tick the "Quote message in reply?" box underneath...

(I only just figured this out now after saying it isn't possible!) :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
... constuctive critisum would not hurt either, in fact any "comment" would be better than none (or would it) ... I would also like to see Ian impliment my "mini review" idea where anybody can leave a quick couple of paragraphs on even the standard perhipherall one might use. Whether that be hardware or software or even a gadget that they use.

:D
Working on this now mucks :) I'm trying to get an automated database of products from an online retailer, just for the product titles, and then people can submit smaller reviews themselves. Its proving difficult, but it will be worth while :)

(On a side note, I'll get your review published today or tomorrow, depending on the server move)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
crazyguy_2k said:
You could add more features
for example:
A Chat room
A chatroom could be very usefull for people who dont have time on the Forum to wait for a reply!

if there was a chatroom, people could get a faster solution
Matt ... I had a chat room on my forum, nobody used it including you AND it cost a lot of money.

Use the dam phone if you need one-to-one. :rolleyes:

Ask a Question