Apple working on improved AirPods and over-ear headphones

News Apple working on improved AirPods and over-ear headphones

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Becky submitted a new article:

Apple working on improved AirPods and over-ear headphones - Release of these new products is rumoured to be sometime in 2019

According to an exclusive from Bloomberg, Apple are currently working on a new and improved version of their wire-free in-ear earphones, the AirPods. The new version will reportedly be water resistant (although not waterproof), have a better working range, and also feature noise-cancelling technology.

As these changes...

Read more about this article...

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
That's easily solved. Put little rubbers on them like Samsung earphones so they don't fall out your ears and connect them with wires so when they do fall out your ears you don't lose them and have to fork out another £159.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
There is no way I'd trust myself with such tiny expensive things. I don't even trust myself to spend more than £20 on sunglasses, let alone £120 on something smaller and easier to lose!

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I bought some wireless ear buds for only 40 bucks. And they don't fall out of my ears when I move around. The sound quality is amazing and they last for about 4 hours. If you guys want the link to buy them then let me know.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Glad to hear that you've found some reasonably priced alternatives! I'm not so concerned about them falling out, more that I'd just lose them. Wires all the way for me :)

Ask a Question