What are folks doing for Christmas?

Reaction score
Not sure if it's a Christmas at home or a long trip to the South West.
All will be decided at the last minute as usual!!

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Will be at home. :thumb: Will be joined by our two daughters, one coming up from the deep south, Surrey, very late on Xmas Eve.

So, we'll all be there on Xmas morning to see what Santa has dragged down the chiimney. :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Christmas at home for us too, just hubby, cats and self, but there will be present-opening, and plenty of Christmas fare to enjoy. :D Unlike our respective families, who are a bit "bah-humbug" we've always enjoyed our Christmases together, "quiet" though they may be... corny or what :D

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Xmas Eve going to me dads with Brothers and sisters, i am 2nd out of 6.

Xmas Day at me Mums with rest of family, then off to Girlfriends Parents,

Boxing day at me older Sisters, with the rest of family,

27Th Getting dragged round the Bullring.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Reaction score
Guys really this time would like to celebrate it in some crazy fashion, just got bored of Christmas being a family affair..

But then what..

Let me think.. by then Bye

And happy Christmas in advance who knows might i wont be able to make it on 25 to wish you all

Reaction score
xmas eve - with my sister and my neice
xmas day - round my house catering for 30 people (only 8 of them direct family)
Boxing day - In Singleton hospital having a nervous breakdown lol

Reaction score
We don't celebrate christmas in our family..But we do give the two younger kids a few bits and bobs so they have something to show there mates....Most of the time though, we get invited around to different friends for dinner or lunch....Other than that its just sat around watching whatever repeat they have had on the box for the last 2025 years eat to much and see how many bottles of JD I can get through before she complains...lol

Reaction score
I'm working until Xmas eve. Xmas day I'll be going round to my Dad's with my older bro. Then come boxing day I'll be going the Stoke Match. - All fun lol

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Travelling up christmas eve to stay at a castle in Scotland, just south of Edinburgh, where Sally and I will be pampered all over Christmas, returning on 27th to spend New Year at home.

Merry Christmas everyone :nod:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Off visiting family around the country, which is good fun (and lots of tasty food :D). Merry Christmas everyone :thumb:

Reaction score
Quiet day at home on Christmas Day, then off to see my lot Boxing Day before being invaded by brother-in-law and five (yes, five!) nieces for a couple of days. Then we're planning open house for New Year.

Have a good Christmas everyone!

Reaction score
Other than hiding from family members (turn the lights off and be wery wery quiet) I'll be spending it in the PUB!!!! and as my alter-ego in EVE.

Bar HumBug

Enjoy

Ask a Question