Webcam is currently in use or is not plugged in

Wez

Reaction score
Ive had my Advent 9515 laptop nearly 2 months now. Just recently ive started having problems with my built in webcam. It keeps telling me that the webcam is currently in use or is not plugged in. I cant work out what is wrong with it. Can anyone help?

Wez

Reaction score
feckit said:
Do you not have a manual?
If it's still under warranty take it back?

ive got a manual, but it doesnt tell me anything about it. Im going to take it back i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas

Reaction score
InBox Cannot Open, Too many messages

Hello Friends,

I am using Fedora Core Sendmail as my e-mail server. I cannot open the inbox to display the messages. I guess the messages are too many and that is the cause. What can I do to reduce or re-open the inbox without losing all the messages?

Thanks.

Jacob

Last edited:
Reaction score
jharunah said:
Hello Friends,

I am using Fedora Core Sendmail as my e-mail server. I cannot open the inbox to display the messages. I guess the messages are too many and that is the cause. What can I do to reduce or re-open the inbox without losing all the messages?

Thanks.

Jacob
Please dont hijack someone elses thread.
Start your own & you will get help quicker!

Ask a Question