Web Pages open minimized

Mary

Lately, every time I left click to open a shortcut for a
web page on my desktop the page opens minimized and I
have to right click on the minimized button and click
maximize before the page appears full screen. Left
clicking on the minimized button does not restore the
screen. I've checked everything I know and can't figure
it out, so obviously there is something that I don't know.
Thanks for any help.

DVarnau

Mary,
When you right-click the button on the taskbar, there are options for "size"
and "move" right? Experiment with Size first, using the arrow keys on the
keyboard. Then try the Move option with the arrow keys. Your window is
probably very small and off the screen or very, very small (1 pixel?) but
still on the screen. Once you can see it, drag it out to the desired size
and make it the last IE window you close.

Hope this helps,
Don

Thank you Don,

That was the problem. Just goes to show you that you can
learn something new every day. Thanks for your quick
response and have a Happy Holiday.

--
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org

.