Program: GoldenSectionNotes
Author: GTSLabs
W: LFW
Ware: Freeware v. 1.30
http://www.5star-shareware.com/Business/PIMs/golden-notes.html
=====================================
PL2005 PL2004 PL2003
====================
http://downloads.5star-network.com/Business/gsnotes.zip
783 KB

If you have the PL2004 CD you already have the file. (We didn't receive permission to include it on
the PL2005 CD).

CAUTION: I believe the app uses a proprietary format - IIRC you can't export the files.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://www.google.com.gr/groups?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware&hl=en

The Six Million Dollar Man

miskairal said:
Hmm, Just started downloading from Buzzy's site which says the download
is 700kb and a few lines down 850kb zipped but the download link is
giving me a 4.4MB download direct from the tgslabs site.

The GoldenSecionNotes site says version 2.8 is $24.95
and
"Please refer to the product documentation for information on the
difference between the evaluation and full versions."
so I guess I have to download it to find out what I am getting?

Is there an older, free version out there that is smaller than this one?

Looks like Buzzy needs to update his link. Try this link located on the
Pricelessware site.
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2005/PL2005ORGANIZERS.php#Organizer:Notes-Graphics

note: this is the exact version reviewed by Buzzy.

HTH

--
"I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says
something about human nature that the only form of life we have created

-- Stephen Hawking --

Susan Bugher

Author: GTSLabs
W: LFW
Ware: Freeware v. 1.30
http://www.5star-shareware.com/Business/PIMs/golden-notes.html
=====================================
PL2005 PL2004 PL2003
====================
http://downloads.5star-network.com/Business/gsnotes.zip
783 KB

If you have the PL2004 CD you already have the file. (We didn't receive
permission to include it on the PL2005 CD).

CAUTION: I believe the app uses a proprietary format - IIRC you can't
export the files.

similar apps:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_ORGANIZERS.php#2.10Organizer:Notes-Graphics

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://www.google.com.gr/groups?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware&hl=en

RoseW

In miskairal <[email protected]> typed:
||| I really want a text editor that will show each page as tabs like
Excell
||| shows worksheets as tabs.
||| I have note tab lite but it appears I can't insert graphics/pics
into
||| that and that is one of the few requirements I have. The only other
||| things I want are to be able to make some text bold and to change a
font
||| colour at times.
||| Is there any freeware out there that can do that?

Have a look at TreeDBnotes (free version)
http://www.softviewer.com/download_detail.php?softid=4515

-Has tabs, allows graphics inserted, text formatting...
-Tree Structure and Tabs across the top for individual topics
-Specific topics can be an individual data base of notes
-Sample Db included

RoseW

The Six Million Dollar Man

miskairal said:
Hi all,

I really want a text editor that will show each page as tabs like Excell
shows worksheets as tabs.

I have note tab lite but it appears I can't insert graphics/pics into
that and that is one of the few requirements I have. The only other
things I want are to be able to make some text bold and to change a font
colour at times.

Is there any freeware out there that can do that?

Cheers
miskairal

Also give Keynote a try.
http://www.tranglos.com/free/

--
"I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says
something about human nature that the only form of life we have created
so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image."

-- Stephen Hawking --

GeorgeD

miskairal said:
Hi all,

I really want a text editor that will show each page as tabs like Excell
shows worksheets as tabs.

I have note tab lite but it appears I can't insert graphics/pics into
that and that is one of the few requirements I have. The only other
things I want are to be able to make some text bold and to change a font
colour at times.

Is there any freeware out there that can do that?

Cheers
miskairal

Jarte http://www.jarte.com/ will do all of this.

miskairal

How dumb can I be!
I've just been to help out a friend with computer problems and took my
PW2005 CD with me as I take it everywhere. Wonder why I didn't think to
stick it in my own CD drive - duh! I went to Pricelesswarehome at least :)

Thanks for the warning on the exporting and thanks for all your other
efforts Susan.

miskairal

Thankyou to everyone here with your recommendations. I am going to try
out them all. Being the female that I am it will now take me days to
decide what to use :)

Cheers from Down Under.

rdt

miskairal said:
Hi all,

I really want a text editor that will show each page as tabs like Excell
shows worksheets as tabs.

I have note tab lite but it appears I can't insert graphics/pics into
that and that is one of the few requirements I have. The only other
things I want are to be able to make some text bold and to change a font
colour at times.

Is there any freeware out there that can do that?

Cheers
miskairal

Crimson Editor

www.crimsoneditor.com

Susan Bugher

miskairal said:
How dumb can I be!
I've just been to help out a friend with computer problems and took my
PW2005 CD with me as I take it everywhere. Wonder why I didn't think to
stick it in my own CD drive - duh! I went to Pricelesswarehome at least :)

ONLY on the 2004 CD (couldn't remember if you had that one).
Thanks for the warning on the exporting and thanks for all your other
efforts Susan.

YW. :) I have a thing about formats. . . The more difficult it is to import and export data the
higher the cost to the public. Proprietary formats cause untold manhours of unnecessary labor -
directly and indirectly taking money out of everyone's pocket (your taz dollars at work).

IMO there ought to be a law . . . only half kidding. . .

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://www.google.com.gr/groups?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware&hl=en