W2K RRAS Routing Question

Question Five

Basically, I'm in the process of trying to seperate 2 networks.
Both are mixed environments with Novell and MS servers.

What I want to do, is make Company A 192.168.40.x and Company B
192.168.42.x

I want to route all ip info from A to B (because A needs to get to
the exchange server on B. I also need to route IPX (802.3) for the
nvoell servers.

I plan on using an exsiting Win2k server they have, and using RRAS.
However, I wanted to setup a test environment in my office. I
installed 2k and put in 2 nics, setup RRAS. Except RRAS isn't
routing info for me. I can't figure out why, which, is why I'm
here :)

What's going on, is the company is complaining of slow network
access. It's my job to figure out why, and fix it.

hopefully, there's an easier solution, and I might have missed
something.

Danny Slye - [MSFT}

Do the hosts in network A know to route packets to network B through the
router ( and vice versa)? Or, are they using their default gateway?
--------------------
[...]

__
Danny Slye
Microsoft Support Professional
MCSE

Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may benefit. Thanks!

Question Five

Thanks!
They're using the default gateway. What would be the best way to set
up a route for the clients in each network?

Danny Slye - [MSFT}

Use the route add command
140859 TCP/IP Routing Basics for Windows NT
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=140859