Windows Vista Vista Help

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a sudden problem that has just started happening. Firstly msn messenger can not connect to the net i keep getting this error message:

"We are unable to sign you into Windows Live Messenger possibly because of a problem with your internet connection. Please try again later

Error Code 80072745"

then when i try to trouble shoot the problem it tells me I have an invalid IP address"

I have tried various fixes around the net that I have seen including: Password change, time and date settings etc etc and none have worked.

I now also find that itunes can not connect to the net, I am guessing this is a related problem as one more service i use to download can also not connect to the net.

Explorer is fine as is my windows sidebar. I am running an Hp laptop and connecting to the net using my Nokia N73 through T-Mobile if that helps at all.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
It means the server is down, try again later.

:user:

Welcome to the forums. :thumb:

Reaction score
Well I have had this problem for about 2 weeks now and I can still sign into messanger using my desk top mac and via the internet messenger. So it is not that the server is down.

I have no hope when it comes to computers to be honest so how do i view my ip address on vista???

Reaction score
If using XP the following.
Start> Programs> Accessories> Command Prompt> Then type> ipconfig

Reaction score
my IPv4 Address is written like this 1*.3*.**.***

My defauly gateway is 0.0.0.0 does that mean anything?

Ask a Question