virus NTRootkit

bbob

a clarification to my previous post, the full name of one
of the viruses is NTRootkit according to the McAfee virus
sheild, which keeps detecting it and yet can't delete,
clean, or quarantine it.

Steve Dodson [MSFT]

You probably need more assistance than this newsgroup can provide. I would
recommend calling Microsoft PSS and ask to speak to the security team.

-steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security

originated.

bbob

Thanks

From: "bbob" <[email protected]>
Sender: "bbob" <[email protected]>
Subject: virus NTRootkit
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:24:10 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.private.security.spyware.general

a clarification to my previous post, the full name of one
of the viruses is NTRootkit according to the McAfee virus
sheild, which keeps detecting it and yet can't delete,
clean, or quarantine it.

.

Bill Sanderson

Please call 1-866-pcsafety.

That is a free call to Microsoft PSS for assistance with virus infection
issues.

Thanks