Virtual Reality RC Aircraft

Reaction score
Ian if & when you finish being a student you could get to work on projects like this.;)
Technology like this & unmanned aircraft is in the forefront of battlefield technology:thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
That is seriously cool! :cool:

Great find Ian. :thumb:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Yeh ...the Cunningham S.A.D (seek and destroy) air reconnaissance aircraft has a nifty ring to it :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
lol :D We've designed a S.A.R. (search and rescue) aircraft actually just 6 months ago - I've got a promo video for it somewhere (I'll see if I can re-compress it).

Reaction score
Ian, are you related to the WW2 Ace John Cunningham?

Who was best known as 'Cats Eyes Cunningham' , the Croydon-born military civil aircraft pilot John Cunningham became a Group Captain in 1944 and specialized in night defence flying against German bombers. After the Second World War was the chief test pilot of the De Havilland Aircraft Company (1946-78) and Chairman of the De Havilland Flying Foundation

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Very serious piece of kit there, can imagine many uses for that particular kind of recon and VR...:thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
murdoch said:
Ian, are you related to the WW2 Ace John Cunningham?

Who was best known as 'Cats Eyes Cunningham' , the Croydon-born military civil aircraft pilot John Cunningham became a Group Captain in 1944 and specialized in night defence flying against German bombers. After the Second World War was the chief test pilot of the De Havilland Aircraft Company (1946-78) and Chairman of the De Havilland Flying Foundation

My Grandad was a John Cunningham in the RAF in WWII as it happens, not the same one though :lol: (I don't think!) :thumb:

Reaction score
If you get your hands on one of these Ian, could you fly over Exmoors farm taking some pics;)
I'm sure an afternoon drinking scrumpy as a thank you with us both would be an education for you:rolleyes:

Ask a Question