Windows XP Virtual Drive Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm using a Dell Dimension 2400 with Windows XP SP2.

I have my C&C game backed up into two .iso files.

I can mount the first disc and begin the installation, but the computer automatically asks that the second disc be inserted into the D drive (my CD Drive). I've tried to burn the image using Nero, but it didn't work.

I wanted to know if there was a way to change the drive it looks at so that I could just temporarily make the Virtual Drive (Z:/) my default CD Drive. That way I could install it no problem.

Reaction score
Buy the game makes it easier ;)

If it's backed up you have it already don't you? :)

Sorry if thats not the answer your looking for but we don't condone Piracy

Reaction score
To you, yes I guess it was.

However your first post was asking us how to play a copied pirated game using an ISO mount program. You said it was backed up. However if that was the case you already have the original and wouldnt need to ask us. If its a case of not wanting to damage disks then simply install from originals and use a EXE that has been modified for that purpose

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
If you don't want to keep inserting the discs every time you play then you might want to look at a program called Game Jackal .

happywave.gif

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Before this goes too far ...

Thread Closed.

:user:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question