virginmedia and sky

Reaction score
Guess people all know about this.

virginmedia customers are losing out on some channel like skyone,sky news,etc

See here if u don,t know what am on about

httpp ://allyours.virginmedia.com/fairplay/index.html

I rang up virinmedia today and the deal has fallen in.

We are losing these channel ,but what i don,t like is we are,nt getting money knock off.

So from now on i will have to go on the net and download tv shows like the simpsons,lost,etc.

Reaction score
Shame that they don't cut the price for us, as we are getting less channels. I would be tempted to switch to sky, depending on how much the overall cost is, as we have several set top boxes.

Any idea when the channels will go?

Last edited:
Reaction score
stuartw101 said:
Shame that they don't cut the price for us, as we are getting less channels. I would be tempted to switch to sky, depending on how much the overall cost is, as we have several set top boxes.

Any idea when the channels will go?

Very soon the deal has fallen in.

People on sky will not lose any channel at all.

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
psd99 said:
lol

bit misunderstood

how does this affect sky tv customers then?

people on sky wont lose any chanels but it is for people who got ntl tv they had the likes of sky 1 now that it iis virgin media they are going to lose a few sky chanels such as sky 1

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Sounds like they may move them from Freeview too :(

Reaction score
Seems that Murdoch (not me sadly:() is upping the cost for non-sky subscribers!

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
With the Government so hell bent on ridding us all of analogue it only seems right that they should grab these pair of money grabbing tos**rs by the throat and bring in quick legislation as only they can so that the proposed smooth introduction of digital TV happens at all ..with everyone benefiting with the best choices available :thumb:

Yes i have NTL/Virgin digital :wall: and i have recently decorated and laid NTL access points in a few places under laminate flooring and only kept my defunct Sky connection in its original place .

Reaction score
That really ****es me off. Ntl have always been the single most inept, lazy and idiotic company to deal with, and now branson has managed to take away one of the only things that made it worth getting.

Nice one. Id say sky one alone was worth a few quid a month on its own to most people as it has real quality programmes. Sod them all. They wouldnt even replace my 5 year old broadband modem, which only runs at half the speed it is meant to.

I hate that company.

Ask a Question