Uninstall Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007.

A

aleksjay

Hello Yvonne, I realize this is an old post and hope you could solve your problem. I have this problem now (2011) and your post helped me find the microsoft link. In their link they had a "Fix it for me" button, which downloads and runs a wizard that executes all the steps they mention in the manual method. It worked on my PC.

I'm also an IT Admin, but since I'm working as a consultant, I opened a ticket with their helpdesk support to fix something and when the left I found my Office installation this messed up, so I didn't want to opened a new ticket as they don't seem capable enough (this is not the first time I see them guessing what to do).

In my case, I ran the wizard, it took a bit of time and a couple reboots but I was able to completely uninstall Office. Thanks for posting the MS link.

sorry to say, a lot of people with bad attitude in this post; hopefully it only was that particular day.

Ask a Question