Unattended components from WinXP SP1

Steven

I have my winxp.sif perfectly tweaked in my RIS system with the exception of
one annoying component. Since I slipstreamed SP1 into my WinXP RIS image I
get the "Internet Gateway Device Discovery and Control Client" installed.
MS says this is a new component with SP1, but I can't find what in the .sif
file to use to turn if off (prevent it from being installed).

Anyone know?

WOLFF

here is a trimed down list I got from the XPdeploy doc's
some are for server 2003 as well , so check them out some
you can hide them with a ; like this ; calc=on will hide them from the
server

accessopt=Off
calc=Off
certsrv=Off