Unable to print document.

Xavior

Hi,

I have a user that is trying to print this word document.
She is able to print the document if she decides to print the whole document.
However, when she only some pages. I.E. 2-9. She is unable to do so.
MS word however shows no error. There are no print outs either.
I tested it with another document and was able to do the above.

Is there any settings that could be changed to enable her to print the range
of pages she wanted?

Brock Kartes

When attempting to print selected pages from MS Word 2007 from a document that has customized page numbers the request doesn't print the specified pages based on the page number reference in the page numbers in document bar.

The application however is able to print based on the customized page numbers entered into the header/footer area of the document. This is a change from Word 2003, is there a way to revert Word 2007 back to printing actual versus versus customized pages?

Greatly Appreciated.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

Probably she needs to include a section number; seehttp://word.mvps.
19-Apr-10

Probably she needs to include a section number; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/PrintMultipleSections.htm or the "Print
specific pages and sections portion of
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HP051895811033.aspx?pid=CH060829711033.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

Unable to print document.

See http://support.microsoft.
See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826218

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com

<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

Probably she needs to include a section number; seehttp://word.mvps.
Probably she needs to include a section number; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/PrintMultipleSections.htm or the "Print
specific pages and sections portion of
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HP051895811033.aspx?pid=CH060829711033.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
http://word.mvps.org

Excel 2007 Filter Tool
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...a2cb-1f3a46fbea8f/excel-2007-filter-tool.aspx

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

[...]

MS Word 2007 - Selected Page Printing doesn't work
When attempting to print selected pages from MS Word 2007 from a document that has customized page numbers the request doesn't print the specified pages based on the page number reference in the page numbers in document bar.

The application however is able to print based on the customized page numbers entered into the header/footer area of the document. This is a change from Word 2003, is there a way to revert Word 2007 back to printing actual versus versus customized pages?

Greatly Appreciated.

Crypto Obfuscator for .NET - Product Review
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...f8-f5fd987fafb1/crypto-obfuscator-for-ne.aspx

Tom Willett

Eggheader hijacker.

:
: Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
:
: Probably she needs to include a section number; seehttp://word.mvps.
: 19-Apr-10
:
: Probably she needs to include a section number; see
: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/PrintMultipleSections.htm or the
"Print
: specific pages and sections portion of
:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HP051895811033.aspx?pid=CH060829711033.
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: http://word.mvps.org
:
:
: On Monday, April 19, 2010 12:51 AM
: Xavior wrote:
:
: Unable to print document.
: Hi,
:
: I have a user that is trying to print this word document.
: She is able to print the document if she decides to print the whole
document.
: However, when she only some pages. I.E. 2-9. She is unable to do so.
: MS word however shows no error. There are no print outs either.
: I tested it with another document and was able to do the above.
:
: Is there any settings that could be changed to enable her to print the
range
: of pages she wanted?
:
: --
: X
:
: On Monday, April 19, 2010 1:45 AM
: Graham Mayor wrote:
:
: See http://support.microsoft.
: See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826218
:
: --
: <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
: Graham Mayor - Word MVP
:
: My web site www.gmayor.com
:
: <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
:
: On Monday, April 19, 2010 8:29 AM
: Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
:
: Probably she needs to include a section number; seehttp://word.mvps.
: Probably she needs to include a section number; see
: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/PrintMultipleSections.htm or the
"Print
: specific pages and sections portion of
:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HP051895811033.aspx?pid=CH060829711033.
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: http://word.mvps.org
:
: On Wednesday, May 19, 2010 5:13 PM
: Brock Kartes wrote:
:
: MS Word 2007 - Selected Page Printing doesn't work
: When attempting to print selected pages from MS Word 2007 from a document
that has customized page numbers the request doesn't print the specified
pages based on the page number reference in the page numbers in document
bar.
:
: The application however is able to print based on the customized page
numbers entered into the header/footer area of the document. This is a
change from Word 2003, is there a way to revert Word 2007 back to printing
actual versus versus customized pages?
:
: Greatly Appreciated.
:
:
: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice