For Sale Ulefone Armor X5

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
This is a Ulefone Armor X5 phone. Comes with factory installed Android 10 which as you all know has many excellent battery life saving and security features.

The phone is brand new and never used. I bought it along with a X7 Pro I am now using which has a similar battery and lasts for four or five days for me.

Ulefone Home site

The links should give you all the information you need and there are tons of You Tube vidoes some of which show how it performs for gaming. You will not be able to play AAA games but it will play quite a lot of very good games well.

You can get one from China for around £75 with a long wait, three or four weeks. Cheapest I found around here was £89 plus postage.

Selling here as a one time deal, not to be missed, bargain of the centuary, including postage only £80. :cool:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Still for sale. Has dual sim slot, aluminium case an it is here in the uk. Can be in yer sweaty hands in mere days not weeks. :D

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Drat !!! I was waiting till it got to £10. :D

Ask a Question