TV Shows!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah that's my worry. Might just watch it over the weekend.

I recently finished The Witcher too by the way. that was alright, though the needless time jumps did nothing but over complicate matters.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I guess I am a tad behind the times. :rolleyes:

Watching season 7 of The Curse of Oak Island, looks like they will find the goodies this season.

Started to watch Westworld season 1 an it is pretty darn good.

:cool:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
How was the new series?

We've just finished 'You' on NF. Pretty good! We seem to be watching a lot of films recently rather than TV.

Reaction score
It was good. Lots more action and a different face help make it more interesting.

Anthony Mackie as Kovacs was very good. He was a lot more angry.
Understandable as centuries more had passed

Not sure I would want to be immortal tbh

All caught up on "You" strange show that is. Spooky aswell.
Be careful what you leave in The Cloud ;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I really like the first series, she wasn't so keen. I saw Mackie was in it. I might have to give it a go, but I've got soooooooooo much lined up to watch!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yeah loved the 2nd series of Altered carbon, I binged watched 8 hours in 2 days :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
As I have oft mentioned, haven't watched any live TV since '97 but have watched, one way or another, several TV series such as Game Of Thrones and Breaking Bad.

Maybe it's an age thing but I find myself wanting to watch more fillums these days so I've just subscribed to Netflix, just the basic plan six quid a month, will be watching on Xbox-1-S & 40" monitor which compared to the size of tellys these days seems quite a modest system.

First thing I'm going to view is The Witcher, have heard mixed views on it but most folk I know gave it the thumbs up. We shall see.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
The Witcher is good, but I didn't like the timeline jumps. All it did was make it harder to follow.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Revisited Star Trek Enterprise (Scott Bakula) via my Netflix subscription
Really enjoying it again, loving the continuating episodes about the Xindi super weapon that is destined to destroy Earth

Reaction score
I loved that show. He did a great job imo

I used to love SG:U until MGM cancelled it too
Well there is another called SG:Origins. It got slammed. And rightly so, compared to the other shows it is very poor.
I think it was a stepping stone to release more shows in the franchise however fans are not happy.
10 Episodes each of about 10-13mins long
You have to see it to believe it.

I recognised one face in it. He must be ashamed of himself.
Hopefully better shows on the way, or at least a movie to finish SG:U. It's been 7years now so they could be in a new galaxy ;)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Don't count on it. I got bored with it and stopped watching. Gets monotonous after a while. Same thing all the time
Well so far in season 7 they have not found the goodies but they have found any amount of strange structures and the time line just keeps on getting further and further back in time. I find the whole affair fascinating. :D

Reaction score
The narrator the says stuff like "what a nail....a nail in the ground"

or "a piece of wood? why is a piece of wood this far down"

It started to have an effect on my ears. One of the reasons I stopped watching

Ask a Question