TV Shows!

Reaction score
I've been watching it. My lad loves it too. He is also itching for the new season of The Orville.
Won't be on until next year now though :( Booo

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
The Mandalorian is the best thing to come out of Star Wars since the original trilogy. I love it.

We started S4 of The Crown last night, still really enjoying it.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
The Mandalorian is the best thing to come out of Star Wars since the original trilogy. I love it.

Me too. I am going to start watching series two this weekend.

Been watching THE BRIDGE and am now starting series four. It is in Swedish so you have subtitles. One strange detective series an certainly not for the squeamish. :eek:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
First two episodes this Friday on Disney+. Can't wait!
About time there's something new on TV :D, been a bit of a lag for a while (and I guess the rest of the year will be quite for original series).

I'm a sucker for watching this marvel stuff, although still have the last few episisodes of "Agents of Shield" to watch.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I'm a sucker for watching this marvel stuff, although still have the last few episisodes of "Agents of Shield" to watch.

Me too, an I still have a few episodes of the Mandalorian stashed, I feel a binge night creeping up on me. :dance:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Me too, an I still have a few episodes of the Mandalorian stashed, I feel a binge night creeping up on me. :dance:
Just finished it - I really enjoyed S2, especially the unexpected faces in it. Looking forward to see how they mix up season 3 :D.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Just finished it - I really enjoyed S2, especially the unexpected faces in it. Looking forward to see how they mix up season 3 :D.

I still have to watch the rest of season two. Great that they are making season three.

Just started watching Wyonna Earp season one on the PICK channel. I thought wow this is really good and new. Seems like I am behind the times as they are halfway through season four everywhere else but my house. :lol:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Just binge watched Sky's "A discovery of witches" both season 1 and 2 and thought it was great, really enjoyed it and it had a great cast too.
If you like your fantasy, science fiction, drama, this'll be right up your street!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Absolutely loved it, even more than any of the Star wars movies, can't wait for season 3

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Anyone watched WanderVision yet? I'm saving it to binge in one go, managed to avoid any spoilers thus far!

Bridgerton on Netflix at the mo, its alright. Also (finally) started watching Peaky Blinders, never seen it before but have been told how good it is, finished the first series and will stretch it out so hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the new and final 6th series.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone watched WanderVision yet? I'm saving it to binge in one go, managed to avoid any spoilers thus far!

Bridgerton on Netflix at the mo, its alright. Also (finally) started watching Peaky Blinders, never seen it before but have been told how good it is, finished the first series and will stretch it out so hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the new and final 6th series.
I'm in the same boat - holding off watching it for now... I've not read up anything on it. But it's Marvel, so I know I'll like it :lol: .

Not seen Bridgerton either, but I hear it's great!

Absolutely loved it, even more than any of the Star wars movies, can't wait for season 3

I am intrigued by what they'll do in S3, with the way they ended S2. It looks like they're setting up for something fun:

What happens to Grogu, surely we'll see him again? We've already seen 2 Jedi and I guess that means we'll probably see at least one of them a bit more. Are they going to retake Mandalore?

Last edited:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score

Its a slow burner for me at the mo, watching the odd episode now and again, its not a binge watch for me, but seems to be livening up with each episode

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah she was a good character - I wonder if they'll recast her, or just write her out? I guess they could do the latter easily enough given the ending. I hope the Mandalorian is around for a long time to come!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I'm guessing they'll just move on. Maybe a line or two saying she's gone off to do XYZ somewhere.

I did like her character more than I liked her anyway tbh.

Ask a Question