TV Shows!

Reaction score
Anyone watching the new adaption of Snowpiercer on NF?

I watched the original movie thought it was good. SO thought I'd give this a go
I don't really bother with books because I prefer moving pictures ;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
We watched Gang of London over the last few days, Very good but its not for the squeamish! :eek:

Watched The Boys before that, was very good too. Also Upload which was ok, nothing great but watchable and only 30 min episodes so its an easy watch.

Currently a couple into The Outsider at the mo, quite intriguing!

My watchlist is finally taking a bit of a hammering!

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Finally got through all 84 episodes of Spooks !! Never saw any of it when it was running.

I did enjoy it but the number of bombs that were defused with 5 seconds to spare became a bit repetitive and the turnover of MI5 staff, mostly killed, was hard to believe. Also the spats with MI6, CIA, KGB and Mossad were incredible. Wonder if that's what really goes on in the world.

Glad I watched it. I know it had good reviews when it was on. :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Finally got through all 84 episodes of Spooks !! Never saw any of it when it was running.

I did enjoy it but the number of bombs that were defused with 5 seconds to spare became a bit repetitive and the turnover of MI5 staff, mostly killed, was hard to believe. Also the spats with MI6, CIA, KGB and Mossad were incredible. Wonder if that's what really goes on in the world.

Glad I watched it. I know it had good reviews when it was on. :thumb:
I enjoyed that series so much at the time :). Will no doubt re-watch one day!

There's even a Spooks film! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spooks:_The_Greater_Good

Reaction score
hi guys! I didn't want to open new topic, what's why I'm replying on this.. for some fan info. Do you watch Peaky Blinders. Does anyone know if there is gonna be season 6 and when it will air?

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi @PattyPlay, welcome to PC Review.

I did a quick Google and found this:

" RadioTimes.com predicts season six of Peaky Blinders will arrive in late 2021 at the earliest."

There is a full article here: Radiotimes.com :)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Watched all previous series and looking forward to the new series if, and when, it arrives. :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
‘The Mandalorian’ Season 2 Trailer: ‘Wherever I Go, He Goes’

The trailer for Season 2 of “The Mandalorian” has dropped, and it looks like the titular bounty hunter and Baby Yoda are on a road trip.

The Mandalorian (played by Pedro Pascal) is tasked with returning The Child, aka Baby Yoda, to his home planet, wherever that may be.

“The songs of eons past tell of battles between Mandalore the Great and an order of sorcerers called Jedi,” the Armorer tells the Mandalorian.

“You expect me to search the galaxy and return this creature to a race of enemy sorcerers?” he replies.

“This is the way,” she says.

Not really a tv series as it is on Disney+ but I will watch it on a tv. The first series was a blast. :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Really looking forward to series 2 also, here's the trailer :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Challenger: The Final Flight on Netflix. its a 4 x 45 minute mini series and I've watched 3 so far. Its really good, well worth a watch if it piques your interest.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on that @V_R, anything space related is up my street, and I'm interested to learn more about this disaster.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I thought it would be on your radar. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought it would be on your radar. :)
I must have something like 30 things on my Netflix "to watch" list - I need to get started on watching some things :lol:. There's "Star Trek: Lower Decks" that I keep meaning to watch too.

Ask a Question