TV Shows!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
@V_R we are very excited about GoT! Realised that we don't have long until the season premiere so need to get on with rewatching season 7 :eek:

The Chernobyl series looks really good. I'm looking forward to seeing that one.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ooh! :thumb: It'll be interesting to see how it fits in with the Endgame

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Don't know what to make of The Handmaid's Tale. I really enjoyed the first series as it was a very interesting concept and was very different. But the second series seemed far too long and drawn out and had lost its novelty. And the ending was not at all realistic - she spent thirteen episodes planning to escape and then, just when she had the opportunity, she gave up the plan and went back, supposedly to rescue her daughter. Or was it just so that there could be another series?

Cynical? Moi? And anyway, it won't be the same without Aunt Lydia. :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
We've never watched it. Always been curious if it mind you.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Anyone else watch the first episode of Chernobyl last night? I thought it was very good. A bit bleak and a little morbid but done very well.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Anyone else watch the first episode of Chernobyl last night? I thought it was very good. A bit bleak and a little morbid but done very well.

Nope, but it's on our 'to be watched' list. I thought the trailer looked good, so it's useful to know that you thought it was worth watching too! We've been watching The Orville recently (season 2), it got off to a relatively slow start but has picked up now.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah its well worth watching, though I'm thinking I might wait for it to finish so I can binge it as I don't like waiting a week between episodes.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Yeah its well worth watching, though I'm thinking I might wait for it to finish so I can binge it as I don't like waiting a week between episodes.

Haha yep we'll probably do the same :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ooh how exciting! Not long to wait either, I love it when that happens :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ya'll seen the Game of Thrones finale then?

I am rather underwhelmed..... :\

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Just got into Black Mirror. Found it on Netflix and am into the first series. The episodes are certainly different but a bit hit and miss.

However, they are just weird enough to keep me viewing. :thumb:

Ask a Question