TV Shows!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
We finished watching Black Mirror last night, We enjoyed it.

Some of the episodes were better than others but overall its well worth watching. :thumb:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed it :) Did you also watch the Christmas special featuring John Hamm? Often gets overlooked as it's not categorised as part of a series, but it's great. Dark, but great.

We started watching the second series of The Man in the High Castle. Not enjoying it as much as series 1 but will probably persist...

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yes we did, I'd say that may have been one of my favourite episodes of the whole lot. :)

Might watch the OA next...

Reaction score
Finally started watching Dr Who. I've only ever seen the Christmas episodes before but daaaaaamn loving it. How have I not watched this show? Actually teared up at the Da Vinci episode.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sense8 - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2431438/

We finished this last night. Its really good! We hadn't even heard of it until now, but we just binged it over the last few days. Its the first thing we've watched that's made the GF has put down her phone and actually watch, which is quite something! :lol:

Definitely worth your time. :thumb:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I think we started watching Sense8, although I'm not sure why we didn't continue... I think we need to revisit it.

We're still part way through season 2 of The Man in the High Castle - still not really into it. It's a shame because I really enjoyed season 1.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Nope, they did a 2 hour special on the 23rd December. S2 is due 5th May. :thumb:

Reaction score
For those of you that saw season 1 of Fortitude

Well Season 2 has started last week

The wife and I watched series one of Fortitude and enjoyed it. We got about 5 minutes into S2E1 and turned it off, they seem to have taken the show to a whole new level of gore - shooting people, murdering babies & decapitation within the first few scenes! I'm not scared of a bit of gore, but the other half very quickly lost interest... Is it worth sticking with?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I enjoyed S1 of Fortitude, not started 2 yet.

We just finished watching The Last Kingdom. (I know we're way behind!) its good, kinda Game of Thrones/Vikings etc. Worth a watch and looks like S2 is on later this year on Netflix.

Ask a Question