TV Shows!

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, those films were horrendous, I no like that sort of film scares the willies out of me, I need something that makes me smile. I will not be able to sleep tonight now.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Core

noot, noot
Reaction score
I stopped watching TWD during the previous season. It was great when it started but went downhill very rapidly for me after the Governor. I skipped the season premiere and just read some spoilers which were enough to convince me I had made the right call.

Mostly I watch British crime dramas these days, although I did just binge through Mad Men again... That is such a fantastic show.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ah I love Mad Men, I'd happily watch it all again. Only problem is that we tend to end up drinking a lot more whisky... :lol:

Anyone here been watching the new series of Black Mirror?

Reaction score
Yes watching black mirror.

I got s1 s2 s3 the other night. Strange but somehow enjoyable

On the other hand quite enjoying the Lethal Weapon tv show as well with Damon Wayans.
Amusing

Core

noot, noot
Reaction score
I have not heard of Black Mirror. If you know of any shows that have the same high quality that Mad Men had, let me know. I'm not ready yet for another West Wing rewatch.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Black Mirror is excellent, I'd really recommend it if you haven't already seen it. Each episode is completely separate, so you can dip in and out quite easily. They really make you think! I wouldn't want to watch more than one at a time, it would be too much for my poor little brain.

@TriplexDread have you seen the Christmas special with John Hamm?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I have not heard of Black Mirror. If you know of any shows that have the same high quality that Mad Men had, let me know. I'm not ready yet for another West Wing rewatch.

Oh yes, Black Mirror is well worth a watch - quite a quirky sense of humour in it :lol:. Some of the later episodes are really good.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Thank goodness I don't have Amazon Prime :D

Last night I finished binge-watching all 60 episodes of Game Of Thrones.

Not bad, not bad...

Ask a Question