TV-OUT PROBLEM

G

I CONNECTED THE MY TV (27") WITH MY COMPUTER AND IT WORKS BUT IT HAS A PROBLEM, EVERYTHING LOOKS TOO SMALL AND LITTLE BLURRY , ITS REALLY HARD TO READ OR SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I TRIED ADJUSTING THE SHARPNESS CONTRAST AND EVERYTHING BUT EVERYTHING STILL LOOKS SMALL AND BLURRY. WHAT CAN THE PROBLEM BE? OR IS IT SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE THAT?I TRIED CHANGING THE RESOLUTION TO 800 X 600 BUT THERES NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE... HELP!!! PLEASE

G

O.K. Leo here's what happening. After experience this is what it is, your moniter compared to a regular TV is about 10 to 50 time higher quality, resolution, sharpness, etc... So the lettering does not need to be as sharp on a moniter because of the quality. So unlese you get a high qulity, LCD, High Def, Plasma TV a regular TV wont cut it... (Unless your watching movies and that looks normal). If You want to expand your desktop or something like that go out, by a cheap, good quality PCI video card and put it in with your current video card and get a nother moneter. This is great for giving a better view for most new games, work, spread sheets, etc..

if questions email me at (e-mail address removed)

H

henry baker

I CONNECTED THE MY TV (27") WITH MY COMPUTER AND IT WORKS BUT IT HAS A
PROBLEM, EVERYTHING LOOKS TOO SMALL AND LITTLE BLURRY , ITS REALLY HARD TO
READ OR SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I TRIED ADJUSTING THE SHARPNESS CONTRAST
AND EVERYTHING BUT EVERYTHING STILL LOOKS SMALL AND BLURRY. WHAT CAN THE
PROBLEM BE? OR IS IT SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE THAT?I TRIED CHANGING THE
RESOLUTION TO 800 X 600 BUT THERES NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE... HELP!!! PLEASE

First thing to do is fix your broken capslock key. It's stuck "on" and it
makes your post very hard to read. All-caps is considered shouting and
rude. You may not get an answer posting that way. No offense, but if you
read any of these posts first you would probably have noticed that we use
caps only to start sentences.
Your TV screen has much less resolution than does your monitor, and you
are probably getting as much resolution as you will get. At best, a
standard TV is less than 640x400, and with interlaced scanning, it really
looks like half of that. TVs are only good for watching TV.

Ask a Question