Trasferring photos w/ Scanner and Camera Wizard

B

Burma Jones

Is there any way to have the Scanner and Camera Wizard only transfer pictures that haven't been transferred yet? I mean automatically without having to click anything?

In other words, I have the Wizard set to save all pictures to dated subfolders. Without selecting the "Delete pictures from camera after saving them" option,
I'd like to have the Wizard automatically save only pictures that it doesn't have yet when I attach the camera to the PC. And not bug me with dialogs.

If not possible, can anyone recommend camera software that will do this? Free would be nice but it doesn't have to be. Thanks!

Y

Yves Alarie

Is there any way to have the Scanner and Camera Wizard only transfer pictures that haven't been transferred yet? I mean automatically without having to click anything?

No. This cannot be done.

In other words, I have the Wizard set to save all pictures to dated subfolders. Without selecting the "Delete pictures from camera after saving them" option,
I'd like to have the Wizard automatically save only pictures that it doesn't have yet when I attach the camera to the PC. And not bug me with dialogs.

No, this cannot be done

If not possible, can anyone recommend camera software that will do this? Free would be nice but it doesn't have to be. Thanks!

No such thing available.
If you want to select pictures to be downloaded and not be bothered by wizards, simply open My Computer after connecting your camera and look under "Devices with removable storage". Your camera will be listed there. Double click on it to open it and then the following folders. Select the pictures you want to copy from your memory card and simply copy to the folder you want.

Ask a Question