transition from XP to Win 7

Wan Andii

Hi Group

Making the transition from XP to Win 7 (64bit) and testing .net
applications under win 7. So far
I have found few issues, for example, crystal reports didn't work
under win 7. Also snapshot document type & vb6 applications have a
few glitches that needed to be fix. I'd like to know what other
issues group has found with .Net & vb6 applications under win 7 that I
might have overlooked. Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

- Wan

Cor

Hi Wan-,

Although I am currently also active in the forums have I not seen issues
beside the Adobe software which should run in the WebBrowser but still is
not available for 64 bit.

This newsgroup has always been for supported VB versions, and because there
is also one for not supported ones, seems it me fair to keep it like that.

Now your message about Crystal report is less valuable because we don't know
if you are talking about the latest or the oldest version.

I've not seen issues about the latest Crystal report versions and Windows 7
64bit before your message.

Cor