This site looks outdated

Reaction score
Do you feel that this site outdated Why is the review of kaspersky internet security 7 is in latest articles when kaspersky internet security 2009 has been released months ago !!!!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I see your point - but 'Latest Articles' are just that, the last software/componants etc that have been actually reviewed by people here rather than being the latest technology - do you see the difference?

What we need is more folks here writing articles about their latest up-to-date purchases :nod:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Kaspersky 2009 was only released a few months ago ;) I am working on getting some new and interesting items to review, so there should be more online soon.

If anyone has any ideas for a particular guide/how-to they'd like written up then do let me know :)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
In response to the above,

Kaspersky 2009 is great !

There you are, now it's updated.

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
I see your point - but 'Latest Articles' are just that, the last software/componants etc that have been actually reviewed by people here rather than being the latest technology - do you see the difference?

What we need is more folks here writing articles about their latest up-to-date purchases :nod:
If you need people for writing reviews of software add me to your list:nod:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I posted abouyt the Kasperskey thing weeks ago. The members are up to date. It's the management that are a bit slow. Mind you they seem to spend half their time on holiday and the other half playing Hospital Tycoon. :p
laughingsmiley.gif

How about some more up to date reviews on the modern linux os's. One for modern desktops, one that will work on older pc's and one for a distro that will work on a usb stick. You can guess which ones I would choose. This is not just a fan boy idea. Alternatives to Windows have become more user friendly, the cost factor is making people look at other os's. There are a host of other reasons aswell and there is no denying that the alternatives to Windows are becoming more popular with the general public.

How about some new games reviews. If a couple of you got together to share the load, say one did screen shots, one did reaserch on specs needed etc, and one did the final write up and presentation. It would not be such a onerous task.

happywave.gif

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
How about a review on the free CodeWeavers product that has been offered today. Does it work with apps and games etc that sort of thing.
laughingsmiley.gif

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Jowin said:
Do you feel that this site outdated Why is the review of kaspersky internet security 7 is in latest articles when kaspersky internet security 2009 has been released months ago !!!!
lol

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
I posted abouyt the Kasperskey thing weeks ago. The members are up to date. It's the management that are a bit slow. Mind you they seem to spend half their time on holiday and the other half playing Hospital Tycoon. :p
laughingsmiley.gif

How about some more up to date reviews on the modern linux os's. One for modern desktops, one that will work on older pc's and one for a distro that will work on a usb stick. You can guess which ones I would choose. This is not just a fan boy idea. Alternatives to Windows have become more user friendly, the cost factor is making people look at other os's. There are a host of other reasons aswell and there is no denying that the alternatives to Windows are becoming more popular with the general public.

How about some new games reviews. If a couple of you got together to share the load, say one did screen shots, one did reaserch on specs needed etc, and one did the final write up and presentation. It would not be such a onerous task.

happywave.gif
Mind you they seem to spend half their time on holiday and the other half playing Hospital Tycoon. Strange

Reaction score
Jowin said:
Hey dont knock Kaspersky Internet Security 7 until you have tried it!!!!

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
If anyone wants to post me some free stuff then i will review it. :lol:

I have some goodies arriving tomorrow.

9800GT, Xilence PSU's, 1 TB HDDs v.cheap ATM, Logitech sound systems, Geil memory.

Anyone want to read about any of those???

Ask a Question