This cheered me up

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I have oft insisted, when confronted with haters, moaners, whiners and people who constantly spout negativity, that the greater majority of the human race are good people.

I've just read a story on the BBC news site that would seem to reaffirm my point of view and to be quite honest, lifted me up, here's a quote from the story:

.....and for the kindnesses shown to him by complete strangers.

Some people you could talk to all day and not get anywhere, he says, but the majority are willing to help if they can slow down their lives long enough to listen to his message.

"Then there's a very, very special group of people - they're the sort of people who are already thinking ahead of what you're saying and before you've had a chance to communicate, they've already offered somewhere to stay.

"And every time that happens - and it's happened countless times - that's the magic that I've been looking for."

The experience has re-enforced his faith in human nature, he says.

And here's a link to the story.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
And i do agree the vast majority are very good citizens flops :)

But then i start to think....

Well maybe it wont take much to clear the streets of the small minority of slime then...given a worthwhile government :mad: ...and i am not favoured to any of them as they are all as good/bad as each other ...just leaning to they are all sh1t at solving public disorder :) and i have my thoughts on it all :nod:

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm glad it's worked out so well for him :) It really is comforting to see! Good on him :D

I wonder how well it would have worked out if he tried a trek through cities ;)

Ask a Question