The PCReview 'Show Us Your Desktop Background' Thread

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Are you sure that is a linux screenshot ? It looks almost the same as V_R's latest shot except you have less icons showing. :lol:
It sure is. I do not like desktop icons and I could lose the two on Mint if I wanted to but I'll keep them there for now.

My Windows 10 desktop has not a single icon, I even moved the recycle bin link to the main menu.

Ad

Advertisements

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
It sure is. I do not like desktop icons and I could lose the two on Mint if I wanted to but I'll keep them there for now.

My Windows 10 desktop has not a single icon, I even moved the recycle bin link to the main menu.
I had my XP desktop clean with a auto hiding dock it is the best way, you get to appreciate your wallpapers fully, specialy if they are your own pictures. :thumb:

I'll have to have a cuppa to get over the shock of how similar Mint and Windows look. Mind you they do have different icons at bottom left so it is easy to spot the difference. :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Get it right son, get it right, lol

I know the area well but have never walked the canal banks, maybe I should.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Get it right son, get it right, lol

I know the area well but have never walked the canal banks, maybe I should.
Canal footpaths are great for a cycle ride. Me and a mate went on four rides along parts of the Leeds Liverpool canal last year.Gentle relaxed cycling with pub refreshment breaks or sarnies and flasks. :nod:

Ad

Advertisements

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

Found a old and dusty site down in the net basement and found this glorious Window Maker theme :lol:

It is called Fuzzy Hornet.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

Another dusty Window Maker find from way back.The icons on the left are some very old OpenStep ones and at the top I have all the dock apps I have found that still work on my set up. :cool:

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Interesting that you have icons for quotes from the bible and for something to do with killing god :eek:
The word document was part of my bible study. The Killing God folder is an album by an industrial band called Ultraviolence.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
What's your excuse for having Stacey Solomon as your wallpaper then? :D

Ad

Advertisements

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tbf, she's pretty easy on the eye. Its just when she opens her mouth.... :lol:

Ask a Question