The PCR Movies Thread!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
If the rumours are to be believed, Captain Marvel trailer tonight/tomorrow followed by Avengers 4 on Wednesday, or Thursday morning for us.

182-D0-F58-E379-4878-95-A5-DEF63-F6179-B3.jpg

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Endgame confirmed! Doesn't give anything away, should be fantastic. The hype is real. That is all. :dance:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hmmm, undecided, I bet Ragnarok is better. :D

(That is Thor and Valkyrie for those that don't know)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score

Really looking forward to this and Endgame.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Not long until it's out now! :)

Have you seen Into The Spider-Verse yet? I've heard lots of good things about it:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I've not no, but I do really want to see it....

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Just had my claim validated for my 6 months of free popcorn from these guys - https://www.joeandsephs.co.uk/

This was the offer when I bought the Samsung soundbar mentioned a page or two back. I had to wait a month before I could put in the claim so its taken until now to have it validated. But hey 6 months of free popcorn? Sign me up! I do usually make my own as we have a slight addiction to popcorn. :lol:

Some of the flavours are, urm, 'interesting'....

In more film news, we're up to Iron Man 3 in our MCU rewatch!

Oh by the way Becky, I did end up watching The Lion King back just before Christmas - she made me do it. I enjoyed it! :)

Me and a mate watch this the other night too, very, very good and really interesting, but not for everyone. Quite graphic in places!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7905466/

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
6 months free popcorn? That sounds great! Might be a silly question, but how much do you get? A set amount per week or as much as you like? :drool:

Glad to hear your MCU rewatch is going well, I think we've left it a bit late. We're fully engrossed in a GoT rewatch at the moment, I'd forgotten how quickly the story progressed.

Not seen They Shall Not Grow Old yet but hope to watch it when it's out on Bluray. It looks incredible - the colour footage makes it so much easier to imagine yourself there.

Oh by the way Becky, I did end up watching The Lion King back just before Christmas - she made me do it. I enjoyed it! :)

:dance::dance::dance:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I don't think it will be that much tbh, I know its 8 bags a month. I'm expecting the same as this pic here - https://www.joeandsephs.co.uk/subscribe

According to their site....

YOUR BOX CONTAINS:

Salted Caramel
Caramel, Pepper & Chilli
Toffee Apple & Cinnamon
White Chocolate & Vanilla Bean
Cheddar Cheese
Cappuccino
Samsung Cookies & Cream
Honey & Salt

No way would I pay £16 a month for it though!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
8 bags a month is pretty good, their stuff is expensive! I certainly wouldn't pay £16p/m despite how tasty it is. I'm quite partial to the salted caramel flavour, don't think I've ever tried Samsung Cookies & Cream though :p :lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
They ain't big bags by the looks of it though.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
True! I will be sure to let you know what the cheese flavoured stuff is like as the other half was less than impressed when I told her the flavors we were getting! haha.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I bet it'll be tastier than you think! It's good that it's different flavours each month too, so if there's one you're not keen on at least you won't get it a lot (hopefully).

Ask a Question