The PCR Movies Thread!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
No not yet, that and Deadpool 2 are on my list....

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Oooh, nice, I might see it Friday night, let me know your thoughts!

Hope your back is ok too. :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I really enjoyed it! :thumb:

Don't want to give anything away, but it felt like a proper Star Wars film. Good amount of humour, good character development, plenty of action. Ian wasn't as keen as me, but he still enjoyed it. Back was ok but my leg was pretty sore afterwards (nerve pain etc), but it was nice to be able to have a cinema trip again! Only downside was that the screen was tiny (good old local cinema :rolleyes:) but at least it saves waiting months to see the film :lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ah good, glad you enjoyed it and your back held up! I might well go and watch it Friday afternoon after work...

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Do it! :D I hadn't read any reviews, but I was aware that it hadn't done as well at the box office as expected, so overall I didn't have especially high hopes for it. Maybe that helped...? I much preferred it to Rogue One - Ian and I will never see eye to eye on that :lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I really liked Rogue One, it will be hard to beat that imo. :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ah yes, I saw Solo on Friday afternoon. I enjoyed it and didn't think it warrants the hate its been gatting. Its not as good as R1 or TFA, but I liked it more than TLJ I think. Need to see it again.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed it! I think most of the flack was undeserved :nod:

Reaction score
Star Wars discussions on a PC forum, I knew it! I've never seen any star wars films. I'll probably get banned from the forum now I guess ;-)

Has anyone see Deadpool 2 yet? Thinking of going to see it tomorrow.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I've never seen any star wars films. I'll probably get banned from the forum now I guess ;-)

Woah, how have you managed that?!

Not seen Deadpool 2 yet but I've heard good things about it... If you do see it let us know what you think :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
This looks good :nod:

Looks like Margot Robbie does a great job as QE1

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
We finally watched Avengers: Infinity War last night and loved it! :thumb:

Is it bad that I found myself rooting for Thanos...?! :lol:

And on the subject of Marvel films, new trailer for Venom:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I watched it again the other night with the other half, first time she's seen it. Just as good the second time around!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ad Astra sounds like it could be a good film, they've recently released the first image from it.

"An Army Corps engineer searches across the galaxy for his father, who disappeared on a mission to find alien life 20 years prior..."

ad astra.jpg

No trailer as of yet, but the film is due out in January 2019 so I'm sure we'll be seeing something soon... :)

Ask a Question