The PCR Movies Thread!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I think they hold more appeal if you're a fan of the books, although despite that I didn't think the story was particularly strong in the first film. This one looks better because it'll focus more on Dumbledore and Grindelwald :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ah maybe that's it then. Its a Harry Potter thing right?

In other news, Star Wars deleted scenes have leaked. I feel they could have deleted a lot more...

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score

That music gives me goosebumps every time. Looks superb. :thumb:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
That looks awesome! Think the only film I need to catch up on is Black Panther, we saw Ragnarok the other day (which was great) :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah same, not seen BP yet, might go this weekend, I don't want to be at the stage where IW is out and I've not seen BP....

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Infinity War looks epic! I kinda feel like I'll need to rewatch some of the other films before I see it just to remind me where things are at :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
So they're saying that the budget for Infinity War and Avengers 4 is around $1 Billion. Crazy money, though it's not like they're going to lose money now is it....! :eek:

Also, this is a good watch:

No spoilers as such, but it does mention Black Panther so be warned if you've not seen it yet.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Still not had the chance to see Black Panther. Really wanted to see it before IW. :(

DP2 looks fab!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Really not sure what to make of this....

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Really not sure what to make of this....

It looks good! I did chuckle when he said "I've got a really good feeling about this" :lol: Mind you, I'm ever the optimist. I was really disappointed by Rogue One. Hoping for better things from this one...

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I've watched the trailer again and yes, it looks alright to be honest. I'm just worried after TLJ. But I have more faith in Ron Howard than I do with Rian Johnson...

I've still not bloody well see Black Panther, going to be too late if I don't get time soon, then I'll have to watch IW without seeing it... :mad:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Might be going tonight! If not then deffo this week.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Booked for tonight, bonus as its cheap night too! Huzzah!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Decent film Black Panther is, didn't feel quite like a typical Marvel/Avengers film, but it was a good watch.

At least it means I can go and see Infinity War safe in the knowledge I've not missed anything! :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Woah I was just typing a reply to ask how it was! :D

Glad to hear it's worth a watch :) I'll probably wait until it's out on bluray, not sure my back it up to a cinema trip yet.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't want to stress your back too soon if I were you. :)

Deffo worth a watch, a good mix of action, story and humour.

My other half said bump was kicking away though the whole thing, guess she is going to be a Marvel fan too! :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Haha start 'em young! :thumb:

When I was out earlier I saw a poster for Rampage - haven't heard anything about it until now:

I'm guessing it's not going to feature an Oscar-winning storyline, but it looks like good fun. Plus any film with Dwayne Johnson is always worth a watch :D (I admire his acting skills ok?!)

Ask a Question