The PCR Movies Thread!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ah ok, ta :) I wasn't a fan of the first Cloverfield film, but that was mainly because we saw it on the big screen and the handheld camera movement made me feel ill... However I liked 10 Cloverfield Lane :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I was thinking about this again....

It kind of does, I've watched a YT vid or two and they explain how its connected. But I don't think its an 'in your face' connection. More of a link. If that makes sense. :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I was thinking about this again....

It kind of does, I've watched a YT vid or two and they explain how its connected. But I don't think its an 'in your face' connection. More of a link. If that makes sense. :)

Ah ok, so I wouldn't really be missing out if I haven't seen the first film. Good to know :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I don't want to say too much as it might spoil it, but its not a bad film if you like space movies.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
The Karate Kid: Cobra Kai Official trailer

HERE

Whaaaaaaat....? :eek:

I only watched the original film recently, so I don't have any nostalgia for it. All I could think was that Daniel was a little so & so, and was rubbish at karate :lol:

I kinda agree with Barney in How I Met Your Mother in that Johnny was the real Karate Kid...

:thumb:

I am actually kinda impressed that they got Ralph Macchio and William Zabka back for a sequel though!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Well then you don't know what you're missing :p

...Although to be fair, if you don't have the nostalgia then you probably won't enjoy it as much as someone who does ;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I struggled with the first one for some reason, just didn't 'get' it. :\

Ask a Question