The Devil & the Deep Blue Sea ... Please read

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hi all ...

I'm awake, I think, it seems I did something 'wrong' somewhere and I'm guessing it was over at F@H as I now seemed to be 'banned' and cannot view their forum.

What did I say? did I upset somebody or someone?

I was a little err, under the weather last night ... too much wine at me Nephew's 1st burbday party ... shouldn't drink & drugs ... boy, am I feeling rough this morning.

:rolleyes:

Nice to see some new team members today ... give me till tomorrow and I'll do the stats. :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
You said what needed to be said! But as i said earlier, the team thread has been deleted. :rolleyes:

But is was a cracking statement and i am with you all the way Mucks!! :thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I'm awake, I think, it seems I did something 'wrong' somewhere and I'm guessing it was over at F@H as I now seemed to be 'banned' and cannot view their forum.

You're in good company then :D

What did I say? did I upset somebody or someone?

Just a tad.... ;)

Spezi

Wolf Cruncher
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
With this one is there anyway you can crunch using 7 computers and all your points will go to 1 user name, but you can see which computers turned how many hits?

Yes when you install the client and it starts up the first time if you look in the window that opens there is a box you can check that says you are an "existing" user account.

Then all you do is enter your username and password and give whatever computer you are on a different name and voila you are done.

To check status you can go to "my grid" account and look under "device installations" tab and you will see all your computers listed and the results each has returned. :)

Ask a Question