The Devil & the Deep Blue Sea ... Please read

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
So "PC Review Crew II" is the name for the WCG team?
YES,

Sorry Ian, should have ask more directly if you didn't mind, keep forgetting to use PM sometimes ... so I pinched it quick. It can be changed, if needed.

Couldn't think of what else to use and this is my home. :blush:

Reaction score
Ok guys and gals.

Have read this thread with great interest! Now I agree with Mucks/Flops/Ian Etc::thumb:

As I recently sent a PM to one of you, no names but He will know whom I mean, and I quote "I do not go on their forum as all those on the F@H forum are a bunch of Ash***s??????" And how correct I was. So I am with you 100% in whatever you decide to do. The PCreview crew are good- very good!:thumb: And I think we deserve better treatment than what has been dished out to us… With the attitude they have, there won’t be many teams available to them in the near future. Do they not realise this crunching is for a good cause, we do it for our own pleasure, for no charge today so as the future generations will have all the benefits, and that is why we do it, so **** **** *** no I wont say it as I will regret it!!!!!! And ladies are in the team. To read this.

;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
WCG Registered and underway captain!!! :D

Now, how does this work?? :)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I see that 5 of the PC Review Crew at F@H have now gone over to WCG - Mucks, Chris Postill, itisi, CITech & Vanilla Radio.

It would be good to know what the rest are intending to do, as it is pointless carrying on with F@H if most are going to leave - might as well all go now if thats the case - a team isn't a team without members, tends to get a bit lonely!:eek:

(Apologies for double posting here and on on thread https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-2237325.php - wanted to make sure relevant peeps got to see it:blush: )

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
As i said before, I would make the change. But it is your choice at the end of the day, and you got some good crunching power behind you. So you could keep the F@H team alive if you like. :)

Your choice :)

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
I've just added it to my 'crunching list'. Got all three flavours running at the moment, althought once this current job finishes on F@D I think I will call that one a day.:rolleyes:

Still going on FAD now that I've actually got as far as the top 10. Don't want to lose that one (just ego, I know!!!):blush:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Mucks, just read your last post on the F@H Team Page HERE - nice one!:D hopefully that should get us banned, and we can all move on - WCG here I come...:thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
CITech said:
Still going on FAD now that I've actually got as far as the top 10. Don't want to lose that one (just ego, I know!!!):blush:

Nothing wrong with that :thumb:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Mucks, just read your last post on the F@H Team Page HERE - nice one!:D hopefully that should get us banned, and we can all move on - WCG here I come...:thumb:
Surely that can't be the same mild mannered gentleman they call Muckshifter who uses our forum.;) Someone must have stolen his identity.:eek:

I agree with Ady, I think we better start moving before we get asked to leave:) I've never been evicted from an online forum before :D , but there's always a first time for everything.

Nice one Mucks:thumb:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
bravo mucks
eusa_clap.gif
, its about time they got told what everyone thinks of them :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Jesus! Mucks thats one hard hitting statement!

Well done sir!!
1-pray.gif

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Well I've now jumped ship to WCG before we got booted out at F@H, so Go Go The PCReview Crew II
fing22.gif

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
A damm fine choice Ady!! Just try not to overtake me too soon!! :D

Reaction score
I'm glad to see others have the same opinions on the (e-mail address removed) forums and their attitudes.
Mucks, that post was classic, but I am sorry to see you get so upset, it was obvious you were kinda at a stroke level when you typed that!

I'm not here to do any recruiting, just to be clear.

Mucks, you may want to look thru some of the links Spezi posted over at BBT,
regarding the mission of WCG, and the use of the work done, it may be of interest to some of your members.

There is also a link to how to set wcg up as service on w2k,xp with a script.
Note my warning about doing the copy n paste from the original thread.

I hope that helps, you can get the links and make in info post for your team so people can have a reference. I'm quite sure no one will mind, and if they do, I'll slap em around with a trout! :lol:

Consider this a hopefully nice Thanks for all of you who tried to put (e-mail address removed) in their place and got banned, deleted, etc. It's good to know other good folks will comment and act when they see an innapropriate act done.

Cheers to you all! and good crunching!
Tom

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Dont worry Ads, i dont mind is all for a good cause ;)

I see our team thread has been deleted form the (e-mail address removed) forums......Oh dear, what a pity, nevermind! :D

Ask a Question