Windows 10 The Borg got me !!!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Well not quite just yet. However I did succumb and bought a W 10 Pro OEM licence for a measly £12.99. Hope it turns out to be legit. I am still making up my mind where to install it to.
Wish me well and don't tell the other penguins. :rolleyes:

Get Your Hands On A Windows 10 Pro Oem Key For Just £10.58 At SCDKey.com

I followed the instructions from the article above and bought the key from here,

https://www.scdkey.com/microsoft-windows-10-pro-oem-cd-key-global_1227-20.html

With the discount it came to £12.99. I will try to install this weekend. :rolleyes::cool:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
What the hell is an OEM Key? Clicked on the link and I still don't know. :D

Reaction score
You can them cheaper than that.

I have also bought several Win7 Keys in past builds for friends. They all work effortlessly without issue

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I bought a Win 10 key at Amazon recently for a modestly specced machine I put together to use with a digital oscilloscope and a touch screen as the 'scope manufacturers reckoned it worked best with Win 10.

It cost me either £12.99 or £9.99, can't remember. Downloaded and burnt Win 10 to DVD and installed and activated no problems at all.

It's the Pro version and the machine is actually working a treat, very nippy, i3 based.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
What the hell is an OEM Key? Clicked on the link and I still don't know. :D

OEM stands for 'Original Equipment Manufacturer' and is the tag given to products intended for use as part of a building block and in this instance that would be Windows 10 being part of a new computer though in practice these goods are sold to just about anybody.

Ask a Question