the 11th hour downlaod problems

Reaction score
I purchased The 11th Hour a while ago and I went to download it and play it today but I can't get it to open. I would venture to guess it hasn't downloaded but I don't know how to make it work. I've been reading something about a patch but I have no clue what that means or how to go about utilizing that. can someone help me? Oh and I have Windows XP if that's important. Thanks

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
When you say you 'downloaded' it do you mean you loaded the game onto your computer from a CD or DVD or do you mean you downloaded the game program from the net and paid by credit card?

Whatever, if this game won't open, there's a problem.

My first guess is that your computer doesn't meet the specs for playing the game, could you let us know your machine's details.

It always helps to patch a game, that may be the problem, but unlikely, as most games do run straight out of the box/off the net.

To patch the game, go to the manufacturer's website, download the patch and then apply it, following their instructions.

Reaction score
OK I put the cd in and nothing happens. I follow the instructions for starting the game and nothing happens. I go to run and enter whatever it tells me to enter and nothing happens. A box comes up and says this disk contains more than one type of content and gives me a list to choose from including, Play using Windows Media player, Copy pictures, view slideshow, print pictures, transfer images, open folder to view files, or Take no action. How do I know what the manufacturers website is? I have an Hp pavilion a610n. What kind of info do you need?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ok, that game is 11 years old. It was probably designed to run under DOS.

It's unlikely to run under Win XP, although it may.

The method is far too deep for me to go into here, unless any of you other Forum members want to volunteer? :)

Here's a review of the game

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I thought it was the 11th hour...Not the 11th year.....:lol:

No wonder he's having problems......No i think i'll leave that explanation to you flopp's...:D

Covenant

Proud Cruncher
Reaction score
Slemmenes.

Here's a link on how to get older programmes to run in Windows XP, but I'm not entirely sure if that is the problem. Do you get any error messages on screen when trying to run the CD?

Covenant

Ask a Question