That Old North South Thing Again

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
If i like a person and they like me and we get on then i dont give a hoot where they are from :) .

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I was born in Birkenhead, half my family live on Merseyside and that story is a frivolous piece of nonsense.

Oh dear northern born and always mocking them. You are shitting on your own people Flopps!

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
feckit said:
but some may be taking it to seriously.
As for May 17th Click HERE

You're quite right, some are taking it too seriously.

And as to your May 17th list, it's clearly incomplete - no mention of Northerners having a bath.
nod.gif

It did bring back memories of the Everley Brothers with All I Have To Do Is Dream in 1958 though. They did some great music IMO. :thumb: Anyone else remember that far back?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Perhaps if you put a winking or tongue smiley afterwards then we would realise;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, after reading that article I'm a worst offender - a male from Newcastle :eek:

I can assure you, I do wash my hands though :lol:

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Perhaps if you put a winking or tongue smiley afterwards then we would realise;)

Perhaps yeah...I actualy thought Flopps would pick up on it...I was been sarcy and cheeky towards him, as I was remebering something he wrote on another thread a few days ago anyway..

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
psd99 said:
Oh dear northern born and always mocking them. You are shitting on your own people Flopps!

Thank you for your most eloquent input Mr 99.

What's that behind you, that thing biting your butt?

Oh, it's your psyche twins, SensOhumour and IQ, begging to be let back in.

Reaction score
Born in London me.
With an MSc from the University of Life & Hard Knocks.
And a PhD for talking cobblers when drunk....i'm sober at the moment.....now where is the bottle opener!:rolleyes:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
People i like most on PC Review because of time a member...in no particular order...
Flops,Feckit,Murdoch,Abarbarian,Ady(god),and Ian..5-1 south ...i love you all ..except you dont come close to deep south( thats mega n/s stuff) cirianz..oooohhh locked in a cupboard at xmas with her :)

Reaction score
Everybody on here is great, irespective of wether you are Northern or Southern, and who gives a t*ss if you wash your hands or not.? Dirtyness doesn't make you a bad person..

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Filthy hands , clothes etc etc yes I do mind . Thats how diseases are spread around hospitals, schools and workplaces.

:(

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Around ten years ago I took a basic food hygiene course and gained a certificate for my efforts. I learnt many interesting facts, amongst them what I'll outline below.

Every time you wipe your 'aris with the karzi paper, soft tissue or otherwise, the excretia you remove is teeming with harmful bacteria.

This bacteria sees the toilet issue as invisible and some will make it's way to your hand where it can live for an hour or two.

Then when you eat those spare ribs and lick your fingers you'll probably blame the food supplier for your sickness and diahorea.

This has been a public service announcement :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Around ten years ago I took a basic food hygiene course and gained a certificate for my efforts. I learnt many interesting facts, amongst them what I'll outline below.

Every time you wipe your 'aris with the karzi paper, soft tissue or otherwise, the excretia you remove is teeming with harmful bacteria.

This bacteria sees the toilet issue as invisible and some will make it's way to your hand where it can live for an hour or two.

Then when you eat those spare ribs and lick your fingers you'll probably blame the food supplier for your sickness and diahorea.

This has been a public service announcement :D

Guess the moral of this story is DON'T KISS ASS.

:p

Reaction score
Why dont we all meet up for a South v North good old punch up, then lets see who is the hardest out their!:p
Last man or woman standing win's the title " Hardest person on PCreview" & a packet of band-aids.

I suggest we meet up somewhere where you Northerners will be able to get to easily?
Gatwick sounds a good place, but only as i know a few rozzers (the police) their!

And also has good medical facilities near by in the east surrey hospital.

We will start with a free for all with the title going to the last man, women or numpty standing.
No gouging, spitting or ear bending, but kicking like a girly & hair pulling allowed (I’m ok, I’m going bald)
Simple rules so you from the North can understand them!

The north/south divide line will be drawn roughly through the midlands.

But taking in stoke & Shropshire as they like a good old fashion rumbles on the terraces.

No knives, knuckle dusters or murdoch’s ex-wife’s allowed!

The bit you need to know is this:
OK so you need to send your fee, payable to CASH for £99.99p or postal orders will do.
Address will forwarded to all those who PM me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This could be confusing..Which side do I fight for..?I come from way down south, live south, but have Northern blood..

Wait I'll make it easy, as i'm not into violence I'll run the book..All bets come my way..:lol: :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
As I was born in Birkenhead and live in Greenwich I've just beat myself up and I won.

Give me the money.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
As I was born in Birkenhead and live in Greenwich I've just beat myself up and I won.

Give me the money.
Argh but you need 1 other person to take the picturs of proof.
Now if you had been born in Birkenhead, live in Greenwich & shopped in any other borough in London then you would have won!

Oh and we do need a picture as proof.

But dont worry it's time for my injections & sleepy time in the padded cell.:rolleyes:

Send me a postal order for £9.99 Floppybootstomp & i shall declare you the winner.:p

PS: the padded cell was so warm!

Last edited:

Ask a Question