Terrible Lenovo Support

Reaction score
I have just moved to Lenovo after enjoying 3 years of wonderful support from Dell. First day and I am regretting the move. Your introduction to Lenovo support is 1 hour of opera music, before being cut off. Just not good enough when I have paid a premium for 3 years of support.

There is no message saying where you are in the que - just music. I am seriously thinking about putting the machine on ebay - after day 1. I am running a business and can't afford such poor service. If support is important to you - I would suggest you think twice. The Dell support was impeccable!!

Reaction score
Often one you found a good company you stick to them.
Can you not email them or do they have a support forum on the net??

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'm wondering why you were trying to contact Lenovo support when the machine was brand new and - presumably if it might be offered for sale - fault free?

Reaction score
I guess I was attempting the same method as I did for Dell. Also there are multiple issues which may be related to Windows 8.1 - just takes too much time to explain. Dell simply logged into your machine and problem fixed.

Reaction score
It could be - I am in Australia though - so shipping won't be cheap. Just unpacked machine yesterday. Had it custom built.

Reaction score
There must be a company representative/authorized repairer even in Australia you can contact?

Ask a Question