System keeps rebooting!!! HELP!!!

G

Hello
I have some problems to start my computer. When i try to start it i receive the follow error

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_ARE

stop: 0x0000050 ( 0xc1340000,ox00000000,0xf96c2E89, 0X0000000

ntfs.sys - Address F96C2E89 base at F9655000, DateStamp 3b7dc5d

Also i try to start it for the cd windows xp pro but i receive the same error, any suggestion to start my computer

G

Stop 0x00000050 or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_ARE

The Stop 0x50 message indicates that requested data was not in memory. The system generates an exception error when using a reference to an invalid system memory address. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause Stop 0x50 messages

Interpreting the Messag
This Stop message has four parameters

Memory address that caused the fault.
Type of access (0x00000000 = read operation, 0x00000001 = write operation).
If not zero, the instruction address that referenced the address in parameter 0x00000001.
This parameter is reserved (set aside for future use)
Resolving the Proble
The following suggestions are specific to Stop 0x50 errors. For additional troubleshooting suggestions that apply to all Stop errors, see "Stop Message Checklist" later in this appendix

If you added new hardware recently, remove and replace the hardware to determine if it is causing or contributing to the problem. Run diagnostics software supplied by the hardware manufacturer to determine if the component has failed.
Stop 0x50 messages can also occur after installing faulty drivers or system services. If the file name is listed, you need to disable, remove, or roll back that driver. If not, disable the recently installed service or application to determine if this resolves the error. If this does not resolve the problem, contact the hardware manufacturer for updates. Using updated drivers and software is especially important for network interface cards, video adapters, backup programs, multimedia applications, antivirus scanners, and CD mastering tools. If an updated driver is not available, attempt to use a driver from a similar device in the same family. For example, if printing to a Model 1100C printer causes Stop 0x50 errors, using a printer driver meant for a Model 1100A or Model 1000 might temporarily resolve the problem

G

"Stop 0x50 messages can also occur after installing faulty drivers or system services. If the file name is listed, you need to disable, remove, or roll back that driver. If not, disable the recently installed service or application to determine if this resolves the error.

How to do the above if this("Also i try to start it for the cd windows xp pro but i receive the same error, any suggestion to start my computer?") cannot be done

I have a restore point created a day before this happens, I can't use the recovery console now, How can I roll back the driver? This makes the XP restore points really useless in a situation like this... Any better suggestions from Microsoft

Ask a Question