Sysprep: Entry Point Not Valid

Rick

Trying to run Sysprep on a Windows XP sp1 machine, and I
receive the error message: Sysprep: Entry Point Not Valid.
Body of error. The procedure entry point EnablePrivilege
could not be located in the dynamic link library
SETUPAPI.dll

Any suggestions?

Stephan

Rick,
Ensure you're using the XPSP1 version of Sysprep. Sounds
like you have the incorrect sysprep version.
-Stephan

Scott McArthur [MSFT]

Rick,

To add what Stephan mentioned you can download the latest version of
sysprep from the following location

http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/pro/downloads/servicepacks/sp1/deploytool
s.asp

That error does indicate a operating system mismatch(IE running Windows
2000 version of sysprep on Windows XP)

Scott McArthur[MS]
Microsoft Windows Server Setup Support