Sysprep does not work on Windows 2003 server

Does anyone know if sysprep.exe works on Windows 2003 server? We received "The procedure entry point EnablePrivilege could not be located in the dynamic link library SETUPAPI.dll.".

Any idea?

Brian

Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

Hello Brian,
Try the sysprep that ships in the deploy.cab with Windows Server 2003. You
can get that error when the wrong version of sysprep is used.
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]