Swat 4

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, guys. . I have bought SWAT 4 the other day. I can install the game and play. No probs. But when i exit/quit the game. My Pc comes up with a critical error. No idea why. I cant copy the error report as windows tells me that it has shut down to prevent damage to the PC, sort of thing. And before anyone starts flaming because i live in Thailand thats its a dodgy copy. I can assure you its totally legit. I have just put my PC back on restore to an earlier date before i installed SWAT 4. So i'm thinking should install it again. So if anyone knows what i'm talking about then can you please help?
PC specs...
Athlon 64/3000
1 GB RAM
160 GB Hd
Geforce FX 5900
Running XP. Cheers in Advance.

Reaction score
sorry i dont have any ideas for you but i just wanted to know if it is worth getting. everytime i go to EBGames i pick up the box and look at it for about 5 mins :confused: (should i get, should i not ... hhmmmmm ). the last time i went i got splinter cell: chaos theory instead. not all that happy with that choice tho.

Reaction score
Its ok, however I find it slighty inyourface, if you know wot I mean.

The graphics seem to close, like their only a metre in front of you. Find it qute hard to focus becos of this perspective.

All I recommend is go DL the demo.

Reaction score
What i've played of it. I like it. But since i kept getting this problem and have to restart my PC i lose my prgress. So i'm gonna try again tonight or tomorrow. I amd went to system restore before the game was installed. So we'll see.

Ask a Question