Sunday treat.

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
Today i treated meself to COD WAW, Timeshift and FEAR 2.
The reason i tell ya's is cos i tried to trade 6 games in GaME and they offered me 15 stinkin euro's(not that euro's stink mind). Well i told them where to go.
Anyway i decided not to trade for that large amount cos i'd rather give em away than sell for that price...see where i'm going like....to the Bargains part of PCR.I just wanted to have a moan and i thought not everyone would see them int bargain department....did i say free?? Yes.
Zzzzz

Reaction score
I know the feeling..I took a stack of C's that I no longer listened to, to a shop in hope I could trade them in and use the money towards an album called "Punks not Dead by Exploited" which would look good in my collection....I must have had about 35 cd's which I though i'd get at least £1.50 to £2.50 for each..When the spotted youth behind the counter told me its £0.25 per CD I nearly dropped them all..In the end I paid for the album, which wasn't that expensive..Did a bit of reaserch and found out you don't get much on trade ins...So if and when I want to get rid of some CD'S I shall either put them on e-bay or find some other way to sell them...

Reaction score
Check me post in Bargains....ya might like summat. Those shops sicken me...I was offered 15 for 6 and seen 2 of them ont shelf for 20 each....i'd rather break them and keep the boxes for me other dvd's or divx's.
Zzzzz

Ask a Question