Strange shutdown screen

G

After I click start and just before clicking on shut down computer, the wallpaper changes to a repeating image all the way down the screen. Image looks like the top row of icons that were on the desktop. Looks kinda like the screen that appears when you win at Solitaire, except doesn't bounce!! Hard to describe and annoying

Any suggestions how to rectify? Thanks for the help!

G

I would consider checking the cache on your hard drive (Usually your C drive, if default hard drive) , and possibly increasing it. I'm thinking your CPU [Central Processing Unit] cannot handle much load, and your Virtual Memory is decreased to a level your computer cannot perform the task, and it simply show’s your background like it does, if this issue is that important to you, and the information I’ve provided isn’t effective, please reply to this message, and I will further assist you, Bria

----- P.S. You may also contact me via email, at (e-mail address removed) ----

----- Deaner wrote: ----

After I click start and just before clicking on shut down computer, the wallpaper changes to a repeating image all the way down the screen. Image looks like the top row of icons that were on the desktop. Looks kinda like the screen that appears when you win at Solitaire, except doesn't bounce!! Hard to describe and annoying

Any suggestions how to rectify? Thanks for the help!

Ask a Question