Staying in or going out?

Reaction score
So are people going out tonight or staying in?
I'm the driver for my folks tonight so will see the New Year in sober!:eek:
But may have a couple after i pick them up while watching repeats on UK Gold in to the wee hours!:rolleyes:

Reaction score
unsure at the moment I know if I do go out I am going to wear 4 layers.:)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Off out to a fancy dress party tonight - I'm a robber (stripey t-shirt, mask and swag bag) and Bex is a police woman (hat, plastic gun, cuffs etc...). Really looking forward to it, but not the walk back in the wee hours of the morning! Annoyingly forgot to bring my camera with me from home, but hopefully someone else will have one there so I can get some pics up next week :D

Reaction score
Update

NOT having to drive tonight after all!!!!!!
So looks like i will be on the falling down juice after all.;)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
heading into kilburn to a mates flat and then we're meant to be heading to hampsted heath to look out over london at all the fireworks. Not looking forward to that part, its gonna be damn cold!

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
then we're meant to be heading to hampsted heath to look out over london at all the fireworks. Not looking forward to that part, its gonna be damn cold!

Did that years ago and its awesome..Plenty of drink before to warm you up and you'll be ok...

As for me i'm of to the pub later to meet up with some friends..

Reaction score
Just me and lil'man cuddled up on couch. Then early night. Well he alrady fast asleep i'm gonna watch a film then bed.

So all the best every one!!!

Reaction score
Just me and the Mrs. She's crashed out on the couch after a long day at work, but i'll wake her up before zero hundred...

Ask a Question