speakers for sale/looking for memory/video graphics card.

Reaction score
okfirst off im lacking pictures of these speakers, im gonna try get a picture 2moro with my mums boyfriends camera.

im not sure on the make if im totally honest(and i suck on the technical side of things) erm but they are a minimum of 100-200 watts each(possibly more), great sound quality, i cant find the ohlms as the back isnt removable from what i can see, they are DJ speakers so would require a proper amp... i personally havent used them(havent had the eqipment) so theyve been under my bed for god knows how long, however the person that gave me them used them for a few months and they worked a treat and he payed £300 for them at the time.

im looking for £100 + postage or pickup, however i am willing to negotiate price, but not too much as i do idealy need 100.

as for what im looking for.

memory: 1gb(if cheap enough make it 2gb) sd ddram.. and video graphics card, anything thats ideal for good gaming, 256mb(minimum) AGP.... im looking to use the money from speakers to buy these with, so if anybody is shifting any of that and is looking for speakers, then im definately willing to trade lol.

thanks for your time, and sorry for bad spelling, my keyboard is screwed :(

Reaction score
ok, theyre definately 100 watts, still cant find out the ohms, i cudnt get pictures today im afraid, even if u might be interested in them but dont want to say yet cos of no pics or whatever, then please say so and leave any questions you might have about them and i will do my very best to either tell you what i know, or find out from my mate.

Ask a Question